Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Makes me smile!


I just love this picture. I have to say this boy of mine is quite cute. I am having so much fun raising a baby again, Sampson is just a bundle of joy. I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven that knows just what we need and gives it to us even if we might be a little apprehensive. I am so grateful for my amazing girls, for one terrific husband, for this beautiful place we have to live, for rain, for snow, for family, for friends, for a warm comfortable place to live, for good health, for turkey, and for this time of the year. I am thankful for babies that sleep through the night! I actually slept from 10:30 pm to 6:00 am it was fantastic the best I've had in a very long time.

4 comments:

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Look at that double chin! Wow, he's growing so fast. Glad he slept through the night for you. Now if I can just get Tanner to remember how to do that, we'd all be happy. Chauntelle

The Prestwich's said...

What the hecK!? Is that a picture of Frank or what? That little guy is obviously a gomez-and a cutie of course. I am sooo glad you are sleeping. It's amazing what a little sleep can do for your entire outlook isn't it? I hope your holidays are going great!

Brent Orton said...

Hooray! What a Cute baby. Looks like you guys are doing Great!

Love the Ortons

The Prestwich's said...

Where are you?