Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The dang Leaves

This is our "not so little" boy- Sampson is still growing like a weed. In fact,
I think he must have had or is going to have a growth spurt because all he wants to do is eat.
My family with my mom and dad--grandma and grandpa got me meet Sampson--yeah!


This is pic in Boise after one of Shelby's soccer games. My mom and dad, my two sisters, my brother and our friends the Millers all came to visit us while in boise--it was great to see all of them and let the kids all swim at the motel pool--I am sure the motel really loved it as well.





Here is a picture of the once beautiful leaves.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Enjoy your Saturday...sounds like fun!

Cami said...

Ha Ha!! You found me! I love it when I find new blogs of people I know! I like your title! The Gomez Galaxy! Very catchy. Frank's face looks horrible!! Poor guy! I love all the fun pics though!

~ Cami

The Prestwich's said...

Don't you ever write the word "breast" on my blog again. We prefer "Chi CHi". Thank you very much!