Thursday, October 9, 2008

Frank's broken face




Monday night Frank took a ball to the face during his softball game. He ended up having a concussion and broke the bone in two places. I thought I would include some pics to gross you all out.Now his eye is all purple and pretty if you like purple.

5 comments:

The Prestwich's said...

Jeez Frank- I thought you were scary before...but this is just downright terrifying! I am sure the other guy was a mess.:)-k

Emily said...

Every time I think about this or see it *yuck* it makes me feel so badly. I hope it is getting better now.

Scott and Jenn said...

I thought you were supposed to catch the ball with you glove not your face! Ouch! That looks really painful, I hope that he heals fast!

gogokari said...

Frank looks so gangster! This will only improve his street rep.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!! You weren't kidding it looked bad. Sheesh!