So here are my crazy girls on the way to Sandpoint. I am just glad that they entertain them- selves.

Shelby should have been in those old ipod commercials--she plays the part well.

This is Sampson thinking what a crazy family he has been born into.

And finally he decides sleep is better than listening to his loopy sisters. I know he loves them though because they are the ones to get a lot of the smiles.
Hailey has a new fashion statement she has worn this season much to the embarrassment of Shelby. Shelby hates it, thinks it looks stupid.... I think this only makes Hailey enjoy wearing it even more. It has made her an animal on the field--this girl is going to get carded one of these days with her fancy slide tackles. The headband is a nice addition to her new very expensive uniform. Doesn't she look great?



That is all from our busy home. We have a couple more weeks of soccer, and then we will have all sorts of free time. Oh, wait I forget Basketball--I guess I will have some free time in about 18 years, but wouldn't change it for the world. Kids are the greatest! Even the little one who has decided that 4 am is a great time to be up chatting with his mom.




7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures of Sampson are the cutest ever!
Sampson is way muscular. But wait...why are those muscles so soft? You guys are such a fun family. Cute pictures
Hello !!! I hope that all is going well for you!! Congrats on your baby. He is darling. We are doing well down here, trying to adjust back to the Utah people. We miss everyone. Hope you are doing well.
Okay, Cheryl, I just tagged you.
You're welcome:)
I found your blog from Emily's. Sampson is so cute! I think he looks like Frank. I'll have to show Stephen! I'll bet Frank is happy to have a boy in the house!
Hello there old neighbors! Found you here on Emily's page. Love the pictures, how is Frank feeling now? Little man Gomez is quite the cutie! Hope you all are doing well!
~Angie
What are you feeding that boy?! Cream with a side of steak? What a cutie!!! I personally like Hailey's new fashion statement. At least her forehead stays warm!
Post a Comment