Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am Back!!!

Shelby and Holly on Trek!

l


Sampson and I at Lagoon.

My terrific Family! Notice who is the short one!



Time just seems to slip away, to where I don't know! I feel like I am always running a hundred miles an hour, but I never seem to make up any ground. The to do list just seems to only get longer and longer. I can't believe another year is coming to an end and I feel like it just began. We are in the midst of basketball and both girls seem to be loving it. I love watching them play, but Sam doesn't seem to share my enthusiam. It might just be a long season, walking the halls with Sam.







4 comments:

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

I love seeing your family grow! Sam looks just like Frank, it's amazing! Hope you guys have a wonderful year next year!!

Jules said...

Missed you Sheryl--glad you're back!

Emily said...

Your girls are getting really tall! They are sure growing up quickly!

Scott and Jenn said...

Yea, You are back. You and your family look great!